The menu this week
- BBQ Chicken
- Spicy Salmon
- Salmon burrito
- Spicy Grilled Squash
- Steamed beet
- Beef with garlic & Pepper (My delicious Thai Food)
This week I would like to share my delicious BBQ Chicken. These chicken are brushes with a simple barbecue glaze, which can be made in minutes, but will be enjoyed by all.
- 5 chicken breast or 1 chicken, cut into 8 portions
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 3 tbsp pomegranate concentrated juice or brown fruity sauce
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic clove, crushed
- salad green to serve
Direction1) Remove the skin from the chicken if you want to reduce the fat in the dish
2) to make the barbecue glaze, place the tomato paste, pomegranate concentrated juice, white wine vinegar, agave nectar, oil and garlic in a small bowl. Mix the ingredients together until they are thoroughly blended.
3) Brush the glaze over the chicken and grill over hot coals for 15-20 minutes.
4) If the chicken begin to blacken before it is cooked, raise the rack if possible or move the chicken to a cooler part of the barbeque grill to slow down the cooking
5) Transfer the grilled chicken to warm serving plates and serve with fresh salad greens.